[hts-users:01760] Re: Prosody modification

Try flite+hts_engine to see if the correct stress could be obtained.

Xian Xingchi

2008/11/6 Jenny Palmy <jenny.palmy@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear All,

Currently I am trying to correct the prodody of an utterance, which
has wrongly stressed words. For example, in utterance " I AM a
STUDENT. ", "am" is wrongly stressed. I want to unstress "am" by
modifying the prosody of the utterance. Can hts help me do this? Could
anyone give me some idea how I can implement this? Or there is some
open source toolkit can help me to implement this? I am new to speech
processing. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jenny