[hts-users:01766] Re: Prosody modification

It seems that I haven't got your task clearly.

If you want re-stress the text, filte+hts_engine could help you predict the stress since the flite plays as a text analysis module. You can write out the stress information from the result.

If you want to modify the prosody from speech, I have no idea which tool could help.