[hts-users:01769] lab files in gen directory

Hi everyone,

The HTS-demo has a gen/ directory, which I don't know how it was generated.
I'm trying to train a Portuguese voice (Brazil), and I would like to know how to make that.

Can I use the same unseen models in HTS-demo_STL to Brazilian Portuguese ?

Is there any script to generate similar files as alice*.lab to Brazilian Portugues ?

Best regards.