[hts-users:01776] Re: lab files in gen directory

Hi,
To my knowledge, using Festival script could extract info such as POS, phonemes, prosody from raw text. And then you'll just need a little lisp program to convert these to the context-dependent label format used in HTS. However, I don't know whether it's suitable for Portuguese, you may need to do some pretreatment.