[hts-users:01789] AllocBlock 5105 error

Hi all,

I'm trying to train a big corpus using HTS2.1 and at some point during
the reestimation of the full context models, I get the following
error:

AllocBlock: Cannot allocate block data of 5000000 bytes

It didn't happen before with other data although in this case the
number of models in full.list is quite big (118294) and the
fullcontext.mmf is around 900M.

The process reaches more than 2.9G of memory doing the HERest call.
The computer uses a Linux os, with 3G RAM and 4G SWAP.

I don't know if this is a problem of having a lot of data or could be
something else. I've checked the cmp files and they're fine.

Thank you