[hts-users:01821] Re: RE : Re: Installing HTS under windows

I downloaded HTK for windows and it is working fine (except the HSLab) , so itrained my models under linux. then i downloaded the HTS for HTK source code, however how can i patch it and where can idenowload the HDecode and what is the use of the latter. Then is there any HTS tutorial same like HTK.
best Regards