[hts-users:01827] Re: HTS voice built with Festvox 2.1 - HHed failure during duration model clustering

Hi,

Daniel Tihelka wrote:

> thank you for reply. However, I have compiled all the tools on my own (on
> linux x86-64, or former amd64). I suppose, therefore, that correct endian has
> automatically been chosen based on the platform. And all the files mentioned
> were generated by the compiled tools.
>
> Moreover, I gues that I would need to know exact format of the .pdf files to
> convert them (if it is anything more complicated than a sequence of float
> numbers ...).

This topic has already been discussed many times in this ML.  You can
find your answer in the hts-users ML archive.  Please check the archive
before asking any questions.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--