[hts-users:01879] Up mixture Error

Hi:

         I’m training a MSD-HMM. When I increased the number of the mixtures using HHEd, an error happened.

My initial MSD-HMM has two mixture, of which one is a normal mixture, another is a zero-dimension mixture. After embedded training, the weight of the normal mixture decreased to 0.00. Then HHEd treat it as a defunct mixture and try to fix it. However, another mixture is a zero-dimension mixture, so there’s no mixture being split. The error happened here.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Chliu

2009/1/12