[hts-users:01881] Re: Time labels of CMU data

Hi,

Jingwei Sun wrote:

"HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT" contains utts files from which the label files can be got. I want to know whether the time labels are made manually, or just made automatically by forced alignment. Can anybody give me help?

The time labels in ARCTIC databases are fully automatic, no manual correction.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN).

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)