[hts-users:01883] making new voice font

Hi, I want to make new voice font with cmu_us_slt_arctic in our training system.

Although our training systems spectrum analysis module uses difference method from festivals, we intend to combine the same HTS Token Parameters as festivals( really festvox) and our specific spectrum coefficients .

How can I make new HTS voice font from cmu_us_slt_arctic (*.utt ) in festival project, and is there tool or documents for it?

And I know that festvox doesnt make synthetic analysis and complex part-of-speech analysis, is it true?

Why doesnt festfox make synthetic analysis in English? Just for computational efficiency? Or dont it be needed in English TTS?

Thanks.

YoungHo Han /

Engineer / 선임연구원

Core Lab.