[hts-users:01892] Re: hts voice to festival voice

Hello,

when I used the demo, I modify the festvox files present in the nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts voice to adapt them to the demo. The directory hts is the directory contains the files present in /voices/qst001/ver1.

Maybe I'm wrong but it worked for me.

Sébastien Le Maguer

Gustavo Laureano a écrit :
Hello everybody,

Is there a way to train a hts voice for festival directly, or convert hts voice to festival voice ?

I have downloaded the festvox_nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts-2.1.tar.bz2, but theirs files apparently are not the same trained by HTS-demo-SLT.

Is there a way to convert hts voice to festival voice? In the message: http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2007/msg00036.html there is a file: hts-festival-2.0.tar.gz <http://nshmyrev.narod.ru/temp/hts-festival-2.0.tar.gz> to be downloaded. With these files can I use the voice files created by hts-demo-slt ?

Thanks.

--
Gustavo Teodoro Laureano