[hts-users:01896] Re: hts voice to festival voice

Hello

This is it :

dur.pdf                 --> duration.pdf
lf0s.pdf                --> lf0.pdf
                            --> mcep.pdf (I haven't this one)
mgcs.pdf             --> p_mcep.pdf
label.feats           --> feat.list
trees-dur.inf        --> trees-dur.inf
trees-lf0.inf         --> trees-lf0.inf
tree-mgc              --> trees-mcep.inf
lf0.win1                --> lf0_acc.win
lf0.win2                --> lf0_dyn.win
lf0.win3 (add)
mgc.win1              --> mcep_acc.win
mgc.win2              --> mcep_dyn.win
mgc.win3 (add)

*s.pdf have been obtained using the swab tool. See http://osdir.com/ml/science.tts.festvox/2008-02/msg00003.html

Gustavo Laureano a écrit :
Hello everybody,

I appreciate the help you've given me.

Sebastien, I make the Esther's question my question too.
Which was the rename table that you've used ?
How did you adapt the HTS-demo files to Festvox file format ? It was necessary any conversion little/big endian ?

HTS-demo     --> Festvox files
dur.pdf           --> duration.pdf
lf0.pdf            --> lf0.pdf
????              --> mcep.pdf