[hts-users:01898] reading cmp files

Hello,

I am interesting in reading the cmp files.

I am following the demo procedure and works with no problem.

When I am trying to read a cmp file I get the following error.

C:\htk\HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_olokliromeno\data\cmp>Hlist cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.cmp

  ERROR [+1113]  IsWave: cannot read HTK Header in File cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.cmp

 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program Hlist

I am running the make and the scripts under cygwin in windows.

I have read in another question in the forum that it might has to do with little endian and big endian format.

So I have tried to change the format of the mgc files and the lf0 files with the swab command of sptk.

When the mgc files are extracted from the raw files there is a chose if someone wants to convert the raw files to big endian or not.

About the lf0 files? What could be done?

I would like to know if there is a way to read the cmp files from htk?

Thank you very much in advance,

Alexandros Lazaridis

Alexandros Lazaridis

Electrical and Computer Engineer

PhD Student

Artificial Intelligence Group
Wire Communications Laboratory
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Patras
Patras 265 00,
Greece

Email: alaza@xxxxxxxxxx