[hts-users:01917] Re: How to install tcl with snack in cygwin?

I have another question while dealing with the speaker adaptation module. I can not get the transformed model by MLLR algorithm.

1) Is the model parameter changed after HERest by MLLR?
2) What is the meaning of speaker pattern, why the speaker pattern of HERest MLLR cannot match the HMGens?

Thanks