[hts-users:01920] Re: How to install tcl with snack in cygwin?

For Question 1, normally, you get a set of MLLR transforms instead of an adapted model set.

For Question 2.1, do you mean the speaker name pattern specified by "-h"? It is like a regular expression by which you specify a speaker for adaptation.

Question 2.2 is unintelligible to me. Probably you need to elabrate your problem.

Good luck,
Hui LIANG