[hts-users:01935] Re: Fast & memory efficient HHEd clustering patch

Hi,

In my environment, this works perfectly fine.
Although I have checked actual speed, it would be much faster.

I used icc and OMP_NUM_THREADS is set to 4.

FYI, please create Makefiles like this and recompile all tools

ICC: ./configure CC=icc F77=ifort CFLAGS="-O2 -static-intel -openmp" FFLAGS="-O2 -static-intel -openmp"

GCC: ./configure CFLAGS="-O2 -fopenmp" FFLAGS="-O2 -fopenmp"

Please note that you should include '-O2' as welll as '-fopenmp',
otherwise your binary does not have any optimization process.

Regards,
Junichi Yamagishi
CSTR