[hts-users:01937] Re: A little question about original label file in HTS-Demo

Hi, Jia

If you want to generate .lab files from your own text, you should use festival.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

nijia wrote:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks a lot for your reading my letter. I meet a problem during running the HTS Speaker dependent training demo.

After correctly build and running the Speaker dependent training demo with raw voice data and utterance (from http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.tar.bz2) I could get the correct synthesis voice.

Now I am trying to use my own voice database. According to this document(http://festvox.org/bsv/x3082.html), I have already built my own raw voice and utterance. So I build my own database correctly. But I found nothing helpful to generate/edit the input synthesis* source label files* (/under /Demo_Root_Folder/data/labels/gen/).

I am very appreciation for anyone who have had worked on this topic could give me some tips.

Thanks a lot

Jia Ni

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商 <http://www.yeah.net>