[hts-users:01944] Re: Synthesize wave files

Dear Srinivas Desai,

If you've done everything according to the INSTALL file then you already have some speech samples in the /gen/ directory. These samples were generated according to the context-dependent labels from the /data/labels/gen directory. (I hope I remember the names of the directories right.)

To generate more samples you can use Festival.

Best Regards,
Balint Toth

Srinivas Desai írta:
Hi,

I was able to train the HTS_SLT demo voice package reading the INSTALL file.
How do I synthesize and save wavefiles now?

Thanking you in advance,
Srinivas Desai.