[hts-users:01945] HTS train fails because of questions
- Subject: [hts-users:01945] HTS train fails because of questions
- From: Srinivas Desai <srinivasdesai@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:07:56 +0530
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=+hjfgknHmOswowuHtcuUp7+8o4H6Q94+EJcoOOmxk+0=; b=Ua9oY2ktiVAy33NG/rgm0JV4GbNEMm1lxHJWDeCVeZIYiMcOaC4FONIYgK31jg9z2h Mv/bmiQNXm8oYGBQ8szDQNujgnvrfzCuLlm9WgbYPicautsZQJoF9K9/JY116iOx93Uj LJsHBxdeo+u9xZ1K4YFaVyzQnWFh6bF7DhnOc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=ZZxIHaDlrJlHDEiHo7ZKDZfMhazXuqnXfJFn+qCHG298U2pNWJPgcQ3AabRP1WDJt+ 4odzOnvsxWLhQS7KgX2PGDCRxMsXGqLmA8q6IBbhr75qBkJYMRXmbu32Yon7xTWQ8W12 c2AZ9afihqVpMBFxRQGehZjz7ZZ9qnSVkWcGk=
I am trying to build a HTS BDL voice.
When I run "train", it stops at the point where probably the duration models are trained. I get the following error.
Adjusting trace level
Loading questions/trees from file
ERROR [+2660] LoadTreesCommand: Questions Expected
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.1/bin//HHEd
I see that there is a questions file at path "hts_build/data/questions/questions_qst001.hed"
Is this not the file it is looking for?
Let me know if there is any documentation for this questions file. i.,e I would like to know what these questions are, how should I frame questions if I want to build a US english voice or any other language.
P.S: I was able to train a HTS demo voice correctly (if it helps). Used the questions file from demo voice, but still no luck.
- [hts-users:01946] Re: HTS train fails because of questions, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)