[hts-users:01946] Re: HTS train fails because of questions

Hi,

Srinivas Desai wrote (2009/04/11 20:37):

I am trying to build a HTS BDL voice.

When I run "train", it stops at the point where probably the duration models are trained. I get the following error.

Error:
Adjusting trace level
LT /home/srinivas/work/htsVoice/iiit_us_bdl/hts_build/train/trees/db/v/dur/tree_v_qst001_dur.inf
ERROR [+2660]  LoadTreesCommand: Questions Expected
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.1/bin//HHEd

Can you please send us your tree file /home/srinivas/work/htsVoice/iiit_us_bdl/hts_build/train/trees/db/v/dur/tree_v_qst001_dur.inf ? Otherwise, we cannot say anything.

Let me know if there is any documentation for this questions file. i.,e I would like to know what these questions are, how should I frame questions if I want to build a US english voice or any other language.

I guess you're using festvox's HTS build process. It is based on the demo script for HTS-1.1.1. I think it's not compatible with HTS-2.1.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)