[hts-users:01950] Re: speaker adaptation help

Hi,

wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx wrote (2009/04/12 6:34):

Yes, I can synthesize voice using average model.

But using xforms to do HMMGens I just synthesize silence or other noises.
The whole processing was running just with some warnings like "HERest can't find *** in the edge...", probably means the data of two speakers are not match?

Your mails are less informative so it is hard to figure out your actual problem.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)