[hts-users:01957] Re: languages

Hi all,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) wrote (2008/07/29 1:52):

Thank you very much, I put a reference to this site in our paper.

Fortunately our journal paper listing them was accepted.
Now this paper is available to download from

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.specom.2009.04.004

Its preprint version is also available at

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen/english/index.php?plugin=attach&pcmd=open&file=zen-spss-specom.pdf&refer=Publications/Journal%20papers

Note that the preprint version is considerably different from the final version.

Thank you very much for your contribution.  I really appreciate.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)