[hts-users:01958] How to configure HTS with STRAIGHT when using a different sampling rate?

hi

I have build a voice by straight hts at 16Khz using the following param , and the voice is good.

SAMPFREQ    = 16000
FRAMESHIFT  = 80
FREQWARP    = 0.42
GAMMA       = 0
MGCORDER    = 39
MGCLSP      = 0
LNGAIN      = 1

Now I am trying to build a voice at 22khz.
The following parameters are applied when configure, but  I got a very bad voice.

SAMPFREQ    = 22050
FRAMESHIFT  = 110
FREQWARP    = 0.45
GAMMA       = 0
MGCORDER    = 39
MGCLSP      = 0
LNGAIN      = 1

Should I change some other param to meet the new sampling rate ?
I have searched the mail list,
and found that the mgc order should also be changed when using a differen sampling rate in hts without straight.

So, should it be changed in straight hts?
Is  there a recommended value at 22khz?
Is this value OK?
        mgcorder = 39 / 16k * 22k = 53

--