[hts-users:01967] Re: Polish hts voice - question and win file problems

Great, thank you for helping me out!

2009/4/30 Heiga Zen (Byung Ha CHUN) <heiga.zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

Tomasz Kuczmarski wrote:

So if I got it right the  win files are not language specific.
Are they signal dependent? Shall I adjust them to my database or can I simply go with the default values?

They are signal independent, so the default values often work without any modifications.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)