[hts-users:01969] forced alignment with htk

I'm trying to do forced alignment using the fullcontext models generated
after the hts training process. Although I can force align with the monophone
models, I cannot force align with the context dependent phones. Has anyone
tried that before? Does anyone have the commandline for forced-alignment
after training with hts a lab file and a cmp file from the training
data are used?

Thanks,
Cenk