[hts-users:01973] Re: forced alignment with htk

Hi,

In HTS-2.1, forced alignment of HSMM is not supported.
You should use HMM instead of HSMM.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

meron wrote:
Hi,

You can try

HVite -T 1 -C trn.cfg -f -H model.mmf -S file_list -l out_lab_dir -y lab -L in_lab_dir dict full_list

where:
full_list is the list of all the context dependent models, and dict is similar, except that each line has the model name twice - you can create it by executing:
paste full_list full_list > dict

Note that this will NOT automatically add silences between "words" - silences need to be explicitly listed in your input lab file.

Cheers,
Joram