[hts-users:01984] Re: New HTS-Demo was released

Hello,

My name is Tadesse. I am an Ethiopian
working on speech synthesis for Amharic language.
Amharic is the official language of Ethiopia.

I am interested to customize HTS for Amharic language.
But I am not sure how I am going to start the customization processes.
I want to know everything from the scratch
for customizing it for Amharic.

Any one who can help me or interested in Amharic?

Regards,
TAdesse