[hts-users:01991] Re: HVite in HTS-SLT-demo

Did your *.lab files follow the correct format? At least the following format works for manually specifying a duration for each state:

start time    end time    .state[state number]    full-context label

For instance,

0000000 1100000 .state[2] x-SIL+h
1100000 2250000 .state[3] x-SIL+h
2250000 3000000 .state[4] x-SIL+h