[hts-users:01996] utt2lab - phoneset

Hello everybody,

I am trying to generated *.lab files from a set of utterances with the script utt2lab.
Whenever I started the script I got errors that phones were not members of phoneset radio.
I changed the radio_phoneset in my festival dir to my own phoneset (amu_pl) file but then I got this message:

Phoneset "amu_pl" redefined
Phoneset radio not defined

The question is where do I change the phoneset used by the utt2lab script? I have searched in all possible files in hts directory, I think, but found nothing.

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,

Tomasz Kuczmarski