[hts-users:01999] Re: utt2lab - phoneset

2009/5/31 QiXiong Tu <tuqixiong@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear Tomasz,
I may need some helps from you. There are two questions:
1. Are the utterance in the format of Festival? i.e., are they generated from Festival tools?

Yes, these are Festival utterance files generated either by Festival or by the Festvox script make_utts.

2. Is the "lab" file in the format of HTS?

Yes, HTK label files.

Could you tell me how I can find the script utt2lab? Or could you sent the script to me directly?

I got it from Festvox. It is located in $FESTVOXDIR/src/hts_build/data/ .

Thanks for your kind helps!