- Subject: [hts-users:02002] Adaptation
- From: Javi Palenzuela <javi.pa.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:38:33 +0100
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kDcGX1L+qqYdsIOI/OXl69+889hcPyQ12wKZMI8z4+U=; b=fRwNM/vWZArWX+AcHNfloTeHgqKxiW6sKr4sxXVOhEsCsbI3wDFps4b1h4mgNqFw3a 2i8EOXu3BZOaQEPNO5qFBO5y7QY55u71JMiJGzP7iQmW+ZPfsMSPChncjTEDhmL1kzFr 8kz5Osi7yYkfPJ6f1caHMsPOJKvg7VBIqLEYs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=c9lmJt0NtWoGa7i/2iLgrzyC4unGMQtc52DvkC8RiBNDpfCq6L7J6sfFqODuxbAC+j QdNL1qfccJoEqRLT/Ub+rH4T7RngMVPvisyo64TQOHWp7ENHCt6xyzr8hKeC4kJz5xh0 BWB5hqoAxtIeuA1gJb8pTWN/n8Kj6foU6YlGY=
Reading the README file of HTS2.1RC1 and the mailing list, it seems
that the algorithm used in that last release of HTS is CSMAPLR. To use
it, config file must have TRANSKIND = CMLLR. Is that right?
HTS2.0.1, was it using CMLLR?
Finally, something I don't understand and/or I'm a bit confused. What
kind of transformation is being used, feature or model based? CMLLR is
described in the HTKBook as a feature adaptation, unlike the MLLRMEAN
adaptation that is described as a model adaptation. In some papers
Junichi Yamagishi, Katsumi Ogata, Yuji Nakano, Juri Isogai, Takao
Kobayashi, "HSMM-BASED MODEL ADAPTATION ALGORITHMS FOR
SPEECH SYNTHESIS", 2006
CMLLR is described as a model adaptation.
In the last paper about SMAPLR,
Junichi Yamagishi, Takao Kobayashi, Yuji Nakano, Katsumi Ogata, and
Juri Isogai, "Analysis of Speaker Adaptation Algorithms for HMM-Based
Speech Synthesis and a constrained SMAPLR Adaptation Algorithm", IEEE
TRANSACTIONS ON AUDIO, SPEECH, AND LANGUAGE PROCESSING, 2009
is described that the feature adaptation in CMLLR is equivalent to
that of model transforms.
- [hts-users:02003] Re: Adaptation, Junichi Yamagishi