[hts-users:02010] Re: Maximum text size in Flite+HTS

Hi,

There is the limit of text size in bin/flite_hts_engine.c.
You should edit this value.

#define INPUT_BUFF_SIZE 1024

In hts-users ML, `Flite+hts_engine' is not supported.
Please, join hts-engine-users ML.
http://hts-engine.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Luis Uebel wrote:
Hi folks,

I compliled Flite_HTS in a Linux system and tried to generate a speech synthesis from a good size file.
Text was blocked for the first 1024 characters or so.
Audio (synthesis) was successful generated, but not for all text.

Is there a text size limit for Flite+HTS? Who can I overcome this limit?

Thanks,

Luis

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now <http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U>