[hts-users:02017] Re: Poor voice quality & embedded reestimation (monophone) errors

On 16 Jun 2009, at 01:10, Tomasz Kuczmarski wrote:

I found that there was more warnings in the log file. I must have overlooked them:

Looks like your label files are not a good match to the corresponding waveforms in some cases. So,check that first: listen to a random sample of waveforms and check that the label files match (e.g., did the speaker read the sentence correctly).

Simon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.