[hts-users:02021] Re: Poor voice quality & embedded reestimation (monophone) errors

Sorry for the basic question, but are the low and high limits of f0 extraction set fine?

Best Regards,
Bálint Tóth

Tomasz Kuczmarski írta:
The labelling is fine. I have hand checked the bigger part of the database. Moreover, I have built a unit selection synthesizer on this database and it works well.

I am just wondering whether eliminating any of the presented errors would help improve the quality.