[hts-users:02025] Re: Fwd: Re: Poor voice quality & embedded reestimation (monophone) errors

Hi Tomasz,

a Polish speaker says this is nothing intelligible. Make sure the labels you are using to actually synthesize are correct and agree with the ones used for training.

I really think that training a small voice can definitely help, so you can be check labels, cmp and questions.