[hts-users:02029] Re: HTS Training Error
- Subject: [hts-users:02029] Re: HTS Training Error
- From: wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:59:33 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bXQ/BzZGWe/bp2tuD3l0QiDvGoBGUQuzmovPoi6bw60=; b=fMdp3HsVfK2LFo34jB/AIv+xx6HOsocmccIrnoLpwukg0P4pF17XVYalLwHekvoKnC Eeyaxx+lrdk8VAjMO0JpFwJn5jaSUlCBaKcieXAYBGMqsu+YvGNL3yAyZ7y84EzLIhhR 1wMn2K/Px011TRdK3rb6a0fc7PdSjl/JEAPUc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=LIrpFkKj80shzCkWwYzRFBTR6cJ+rMLHBfNAbH7nDg5MCSPJoDl2wuZipaHkdq1c4J 2xSFAdEBEveWKL0S9NqlWF6TMdYvfotxjqnAWm/Mz2DXQvnT33O3jIIPz6zRUD56vSMe iAzk0QwNoVm9Xc9MaRZBltGou9tdXk75wyqA4=
Yes, my coefficients is exactly MGC-LSP.
Can you tell me more detail about the problem?
2009/6/18, Geoffrey Wilfart <geoffrey.wilfart@xxxxxxxxx>:
> It most likely comes from the vocoding stage, depending on the type of
> coefficients you trained.
> I first observed this on some sentences when using MGC-LSP coefficients.
> Basically,I'd think you've come up with an unstable filter.
> Can you please confirm the type of coefficients you've used ?
> 2009/6/18 wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx>
>> The log file seems right, and the training process is done.
>> But the synthesized wave is just slience. And the sp file bu SPTK in
>> the synthesis stage has the matrix format:
>> NaN NaN NaN
>> NaN NaN NaN
>> NaN NaN NaN ..
>> Which has the obvious number overflow?
>> Can anyone tell me where to locate the problem?
>> Xiang Wang
>> Institue Of Acoustics, CAS
Institue Of Acoustics, CAS
- [hts-users:02030] Re: HTS Training Error, Geoffrey Wilfart
- [hts-users:02027] HTS Training Error, wangxiang
- [hts-users:02028] Re: HTS Training Error, Geoffrey Wilfart