[hts-users:02030] Re: HTS Training Error
- Subject: [hts-users:02030] Re: HTS Training Error
- From: Geoffrey Wilfart <geoffrey.wilfart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:11:32 +0200
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cxHRk/VJmo0Htpilyu9zrf7ivF2Sr75QR2D/HlymENQ=; b=AXonGYmHZ1snWJuEGAkDJuFkxjn83ZevXx2nmu5o/SOQN1iGwQspx7T3gUURoDxFQP HmadzdhsA0nPHj407Xtl9IWHSp3km05Fvbno9je2wQiF0D63QvzSMDOkYQSNNfTRdzPB 8wTimWDffu/P2eO14hMmnT4IftIu5X69O20qg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=KgGB0xwnF0JyqwwM5zS+xYU8MHW12vfnDoaTEvbnb7vn8IFzgCO4vanG5teGO5XZ3g wuobfS6RZ+9u1CxPIh0I3seFYE31BHQBHc2K713obx/QUSQBiE2LnReWv8XBn43dTx4E QEen2yCWGFoMmzHKJPLy/i0zNVn7MU1Cnkb+M=
Well, actually, as frequencies, LSP coefficients need to be in range [0-Pi] + in increasing order.
I have never observed any problem with the increasing order, but quite often seen that some coefficients get over Pi (I've never seen going under 0).
As HTS is using Gaussian distributions, there's no hard limit on a higher value of the generated coefficients.
One solution would be to constrain further the parameter generation (MLPG) to force the coefficients to stay in the range, but I haven't derived the equations.
At this stage, I've only seen bad coefficients for a frame here and there, so another solution (not very clean, I admit) is to delete the "bad" frames.
Hope that helps,
2009/6/18 wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, my coefficients is exactly MGC-LSP.
Can you tell me more detail about the problem?
2009/6/18, Geoffrey Wilfart <geoffrey.wilfart@xxxxxxxxx>:
> It most likely comes from the vocoding stage, depending on the type of
> coefficients you trained.
> I first observed this on some sentences when using MGC-LSP coefficients.
> Basically,I'd think you've come up with an unstable filter.
> Can you please confirm the type of coefficients you've used ?
> 2009/6/18 wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx
>> The log file seems right, and the training process is done.
>> But the synthesized wave is just slience. And the sp file bu SPTK in
>> the synthesis stage has the matrix format:
>> NaN NaN NaN
>> NaN NaN NaN
>> NaN NaN NaN ..
>> Which has the obvious number overflow?
>> Can anyone tell me where to locate the problem?
>> Xiang Wang
>> Institue Of Acoustics, CAS
Institue Of Acoustics, CAS
- [hts-users:02031] Re: HTS Training Error, wangxiang
- [hts-users:02027] HTS Training Error, wangxiang
- [hts-users:02028] Re: HTS Training Error, Geoffrey Wilfart
- [hts-users:02029] Re: HTS Training Error, wangxiang