[hts-users:02030] Re: HTS Training Error

Well, actually, as frequencies, LSP coefficients need to be in range [0-Pi] + in increasing order.
I have never observed any problem with the increasing order, but quite often seen that some coefficients get over Pi (I've never seen going under 0).
As HTS is using Gaussian distributions, there's no hard limit on a higher value of the generated coefficients.
One solution would be to constrain further the parameter generation (MLPG) to force the coefficients to stay in the range, but I haven't derived the equations.
At this stage, I've only seen bad coefficients for a frame here and there, so another solution (not very clean, I admit) is to delete the "bad" frames.
Hope that helps,
Geoffrey

2009/6/18 wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, my coefficients is exactly MGC-LSP.

Can you tell me more detail about the problem?

--
Xiang Wang
Institue Of Acoustics, CAS