[hts-users:02037] Re: Steps for building HTS voice

Hi,

Could you try HTS demo scripts?
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.tar.bz2

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Volker Steev wrote:
Dear All,
I recently started working in speech processing. I have gone through some of the available toos for building speech systems. I found that HTS is one which is most popular in building statistical parametric synthesis. I decided to build synthesis system with HTS and installed HTS package from the link http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/?Download . But, I could not find any source for building the voice. Please give me the steps for building and documentation if any body knows. Thanks,
Steev :)