[hts-users:02044] poor quality of short sentences

Hi,
I have built hts database for my language(persian).I have traind 500 utts and 500 raws.I didn't have  any problem during train. I have problem when I test short sentences(forexample 1 word(subject) or 2 word(suject and verb).Their quality is worse than bigger sentences.when I test the same word in bigger phrase with 3 or 4 words,the quality be better.whould you please help me?

Best Regards
S.B