[hts-users:02045] Re: Problem Feature Extraction

Hi,
I'm sorry, the coefficients do not seem right to me.
You might try to write down the complete command you're using, from the original wav file, until the extraction of those MGC.
I guess you're using dmp to print out those coefficients, right ?
Regards,
Geoffrey