[hts-users:02059] Problem in HTS training.
- Subject: [hts-users:02059] Problem in HTS training.
- From: Volker Steev <volker.steev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:05:55 +0530
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=F4TwhPKQAt8fRMMrddTAkPzkzXaJhLtDv0XloRK6tPE=; b=vUuEzq6rRObzghtD3wwiW/UuQhwqp4tuCOz2vEAgtmOwcPvTEIa8QisgTMqOJkwULA Jq4yWdTe0pTkOiVOuDxllemGqVhuy1hl6PyuHieFd6imO4tgHdvIbyY+BUIIlVuKnvg4 vyol0qfhen58lhvVa6akq4PIq1IzRJ17VWwGM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=hSdEssz20dmss0eZFypW1icq9LABFctz4ZW6YnMyuOA2pvSZMMZ105Xid7+0M0lX4O DSE/b5oOJvqUNTJXuPUKBrMNbsHDivJ/BImHRs7YfCIKY1PNe+l51OJor/0wlz2YU97g djDKzLWFTfFI2/osD92PcvNG6m5Iqch6+L8aA=
I have started building English (RMS) voice using HTS.
I have downloaded HTS 2.1 packages from http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1/HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.tar.bz2 . I have started building voice under FestVox clunits setup.
All the steps went good until the sted "data", when I run train command after few iterations I found following error.
Loading questions/trees from file
ERROR [+2660] LoadTreesCommand: Questions Expected
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.1/bin//HHEd
Similar problem I have seen in earlier HTS mailing list.
It was mentioned that this problem occurs due to incompatible of HTS package with FestVox package.
Please let me know the right package and documentation for building voice with HTS 2.1_for_HTK-3.4.