[hts-users:02059] Problem in HTS training.

Hi,

I have started building English (RMS) voice using HTS.

I have downloaded HTS 2.1 packages from http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1/HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.tar.bz2 . I have started building voice under FestVox clunits setup.

All the steps went good until the sted "data", when I run train command after few iterations I found following error.

LT /home/steev/Voices/cmu_us_rms_hts/hts_build/train/trees/db/v/dur/tree_v_qst001_dur.inf
  ERROR [+2660]  LoadTreesCommand: Questions Expected
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.1/bin//HHEd

Similar problem I have seen in earlier HTS mailing list.

http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2009/msg00094.html

It was mentioned that this problem occurs due to incompatible of HTS package with FestVox package.

Please let me know the right package and documentation for building voice with HTS 2.1_for_HTK-3.4.