[hts-users:02077] Re: About festival
- Subject: [hts-users:02077] Re: About festival
- From: Yufeng Hao <yufenghao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:35:31 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9Ov3iPdSCnN76+RAe4Q1aXnlrU2SGL7ZXeIWF26/rDk=; b=rPn0tQMJv5Qn1dMVbX785p+MPN/TkEcCLML5dcK/drERC0fR/5zijTLyPcIBiSuEOO 9XPkGsAFLIVWQKau/DCBU8rTAjdtQfDIYIaVknBw0iwj++1qzmUxDAn7r4LLUZqCHwEb lgjmx/uuZUpkXJIuzgFoGqfrsOqAO/uKh9I70=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=xcVrSuDoKV/kbC3VoXCXfOOmtP4HQQQFkFdQ4/8DGuTXhClF4bObItyfC8Njgnf8Bg BcqTmSJJoCnj1D+icyQ215EEvS3RR43ufC4Mx9Wl/n/GGAw1xW4gBqgzVe4O+qN6+cau ioBjZU2y/4+FbY5twegh0l0EAmi+gg5JaO8/s=
For compiling Festival under windows, this may be helpful.
For employing text analyse module into your own TTS engine, please goto flite+hts-engine group.
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM, brother song <sharpbrother@xxxxxxxxx>
I want to build a English TTS system based on HTS, except for the HTS, I should do some English text analysis work, as festival is a world famous TTS system for English, when I looked into the source code of festival, I found that it only can be built under linux circumstance (or cygwin), it's not convenience for me to debug it, so I cann't separate the text analyzer of festival. So, is anybody here has the version of festival that can be run on visual studio project? If so, can you send a copy to me?
Thank you very very much.
- [hts-users:02078] Re: About festival, brother song
- [hts-users:02076] About festival, brother song