[hts-users:02089] Re: adaptation error

Hi,

as far as I know, this pattern is present in the file "scripts/Config.pm(.in)". In the demo, I see directies which names are composed by 3 characters. So I suppose that your error means your filename has to be composed using "bl_fi_" follow by 3 characters then again "_" and everything you want.

Regards,
Sebastien
Nicholas Volk a écrit :
Hi,

Trying to do a voice adaptation test for another language.
Must have something wrong somewhere, as I currently get

  ERROR [+999]  Output xform mask */bl_fi_%%%_* does not match filename
/home/nvolk/HTS-demo_finnish_adapt/data/cmp/ak_clunits/bl_fi_ak_clunits_100.cmp

from HERest command during speaker adaptation (speaker independent).
Will recheck that I have set up everything correctly, but meanwhile,
can someone explain what the %%% part for the HERest -h option means?

br,
  Nicholas

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:S=C3=A9bastien Le Maguer
n;quoted-printable:Le Maguer;S=C3=A9bastien
org:;Equipe CORDIAL
adr:ENSSAT - 6 rue de Kerampont, BP 80518 ;;Bureau 203-I;Lannion Cedex;;22305 ;France
email;internet:Sebastien.Le_Maguer@xxxxxxxx
title:Doctorant
tel;work:02 96 46 91 29
url:http://www.irisa.fr/cordial/Members/slemague/