[hts-users:02095] Error in CMU demo

Hi,

When I make the CMU demo, everything work well except when it use the 'sox' command.
The error said '-w' is an invalid option. This happens when the script 'train.pl' call the command 'sox'.
Then I checked the C code file of SOX, and found no such option -w was defined.
I removed all the -w options of SOX in train.pl, then make it. And it ended successfully.
So I want to ask: is this a mistake or something else?

2009-07-13

Na Xingyu
+86-10-68915838-8005
Ph. D Student
Recearch Center of Digital Communication Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing, China