[hts-users:02096] Re: Error in CMU demo
- Subject: [hts-users:02096] Re: Error in CMU demo
- From: Girish Malkarnenkar <girish1m@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:46:44 +0200
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=s45Hb3biEaevH90RNRF/SgswCIH7vt3S/Oumiki4CJA=; b=JMZQq6R7L8MT7TJFBhQ15iBgq+FcJJ/fOZZo7U/oYnXGhJQU6lO7FkmFJA9zHbIkbd zHCxtyddv9f1RFYJiF6x4lVkHqOqC23GezS3Ch4EF3x4Dx8rtxbGpHcEayCyPWA8jaKd Du3GPJNefiML32/u7PL8ghHKNq5hImBbpSd5c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; b=vivVt+CkgQXJORnWSrHAIIERbwDCZ66oBA8J3DWd00UE/G69x3x+69G5+uxqaxs4cQ y44t+hL6dI2hCUUHW7nGXB5WSNiUf/Lrqyrf8vijXI3b+KFyvvPEb6wBvRV7i0P6OMiw BT1L1iKInDD7bMnLsAp3EMMssGTYZYvXI6AVM=
I encountered the same error and I had replaced -w by -2 as I believe was mentioned in some hts doubt. It worked fine then.
2009/7/13 那兴宇 <nxy-yzqs@xxxxxxx>
When I make the CMU demo, everything work well except when it use the 'sox' command.
The error said '-w' is an invalid option. This happens when the script 'train.pl' call the command 'sox'.
Then I checked the C code file of SOX, and found no such option -w was defined.
I removed all the -w options of SOX in train.pl, then make it. And it ended successfully.
So I want to ask: is this a mistake or something else?
Ph. D Student
Recearch Center of Digital Communication Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology
- [hts-users:02095] Error in CMU demo, 那兴宇