[hts-users:02105] Can't control the dir and name of the output adapted model~
- Subject: [hts-users:02105] Can't control the dir and name of the output adapted model~
- From: XIN ZHUANG <xinzh1010@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:28:57 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=xlx2pzOToSEUUbbCL3q00nNHlsl8p2wCpZEfKWCmarM=; b=uPRr7b5LS4TRzjx3g3zZQPcyaNE8EeTujcaDgBPgDGEYt8Brt5OQ3mbi/nMRFkUwdn z1XPb7Vyz5TQPUPP20Kbexq7qrLTpzoC7gA87KgDZ1QGFQGHLgPgdBLx+xaYBs+SBkXY zV7+SF3WaFML+TK1DO1ZTFl/oL0M1IUEgtUck=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=EMcpAQ6tALHoxB4vk0Gy+knTYst7pY2J2I8TbgWTum00Af4rbKOJOV+LjtYlHzf9ga iSMBuQhUSk1ozd2zge3aQbZjQx2q6M/AaAXGurXkE54c113WsUz/nhqRpaFLYtZhxdi6 K8UmoCUdYdPA50IqrdNKayWgwlehBQ4x/zB74=
I use the command as follows to generate a transform and saved the adapted model, but I can't control the dir and name of it. It seemed that the command "-B -M " dosen't work at all.
HERest -A -B -C train.conf -D -T 1 -S training100.scp -I labels\full.mlf -m 1 -u ada -w 3 -t 1000 100 5000 -h "*\%%%%%%*.cmp" -H cmp\clustered_cmp.mmf -N dur\clustered_dur.mmf -M cmp -R dur -K xforms\cmp reg_sat1 -H cmp\reg.base -H cmp\reg.tree -Z xforms\dur reg_sat1 -N regTrees\dur\reg.base -N regTrees\dur\reg.tree -C adp.conf -x mmf -y mmf lists\fullall.list lists\fullall.list
The name list in the training100.scp is like "0000000001.cmp".
The files it generated were saved in xforms\cmp and xforms\dur, including 000.reg_sat1, reg.000.reg_sat1 and clustered_cmp.000.reg_sat1. The last one is model file but wasn't saved in the dir cmp and wasn't written in binary.
Does anyone know the reason?
Thanks very much~
- [hts-users:02135] Re: Can't control the dir and name of the output adapted model~, Keiichiro Oura