[hts-users:02110] Re: query lab files

Hi,

Thank you.
I tried using ´make label´ to generate .lab from .utt.
For some files it created .lab files without warnings,  but for some files it gave warning/error as
utts/file1.utt
Phone q not in phone set radio
Phone "q" not member of PhoneSet "radio"
Phone q not in phone set radio
..
utts/file2.utt
Phone q not in phone set radio
Phone "q" not member of PhoneSet "radio"

I am afraid that the generated .Lab files may not be correct because of this error/warning. I am using DARPA phone set. Is there any way to explicitly mention to load DARPA phone set instead of default Radio phone set to generate the .Lab file?

Thanks in Advance
..
Basha S M A