[hts-users:02112] Question Set for Clustering Model

Hi all,
I want to build a HTS-based system for British English. I have applied Festival tool to do text analysis and got the full-context label.
In order to build this system, I may also need a question set which is suitable for British English for clustering HMMs. However, I don't know where to get this question set.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards,
  QiXiong Tu