[hts-users:02152] Re: HInit in Trainning.pl

Javi,

Thank you for your response.

How much data (~1000 samples, ~10000 samples, more) may be
sufficient in order to have robust models without HINIT, HEREST?
Can you please provide me more information?

Best Regards,

Stas

PS. Sébastien, thank you for your help.