[hts-users:02160] Re: query regarding HTS Demo file questions_qst001.hed

Hi,

You can generate .utt files of different test sentences by using festival.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Basha S M A wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to use the HTS demo for speech synthesis. For training the data, I created .lab files (after creating.utt files with the help of .segment, .phrase,.syllable,.target,IntEvent files) and then tested with the test files (HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/data/labels/gen/*.lab ) and it worked fine. I have a couple of queries.

1. How to generate the test .lab files if I use different set of test sentences for generation? Are /.segment, .phrase,.syllable,IntEvent/ files (without time boundaries) only are sufficient to make .utt and then create .lab file for generation of speech? or is there any executable/script to create .lab file just by taking a test "sentence" as input.

2. I am trying understand the the HTS-Demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/data/questions/questions_qst001.hed file . I think it is based on radio/darpa phone set. But how to create it if I use different phone set with different test sentences (other than provided in HTS -Demo)? Can anyone please help me regarding this.

Thanks in Advance
--
Basha S M A